Pages

long lasting relationship with someone so much older than me

Weve both been married 10 years but weve been in a relationship for 3 + years, click to view more picture here with my now 47 year old co worker. Im now 31. We have countless stories of when and where weve done it, including work, which is where it started. She is so outgoing everyone at work hoped for her attention. My quiet innocent personality is what she says intrigued her. This is her first time ever cheating. We have the most amazing sex. Weve been caught multiple times by my wife. I think my wife doesnt/cant leave me because i do it all, cook, clean, work, you name it, i do it. I would leave my wife if i knew i could have a long lasting relationship with someone so much older than me. We have so much in common and we have so much fun when we are together. We are both fit, and our spouses are both not. We both have so much to lose, kids, family friends, house, cars, when this comes crumbling down, but after 3 years we cant walk away.