Pages

My boyfriend confess:cheated on me

I was with this guy for about 3 years at the time. He was unemployed right after we started seeing eachother and he refused to work, I worked full time and was taking care of him and my son. I was pregnant and had a baby girl so now im taking care of three people off my small income.  I did everything to try and get him a job. This  new girl started in my department and we immediatly became best friends, she met my boyfriend a few times. She would tell me how much of a scumbag he was. and he really was. Well I managed to talk my store manager into hiring him to work in another department, he got the job right away. I started hearing rumors about him and her sitting too close together, talking about strange things, whispering. I was having a hard time with it, we were always fighting and my friend who had mental issues was never at work anymore unless he was working.  One day I was off work, I was home and i got a call, it was my boyfriend, he told me that he quit his job, i said why? he told me that they were going to fire him any ways that they caught him doing something that wasnt true. He wouldnt tell me what it was. He wasnt even going to come home, but after begging him He finally did. When he got there, i had a ton of questions.  I wasnt getting anywhere so I messaged my friend, she told me everything, she sent me all the messages, answered all my question and told me he kissed her in the hall way at my job. he did admit to that but said it was just a peck. It was a rough night, I went to work the next day, it was a nightmare. BUt everyone was on my side of course. My boss pulled me aside and told me they have him on tape going into the family rest room with my friend. Thats why he was fired. for Gross Misconduct. After those doors shut no one knew what happend, to this day I dont know for sure. My boyfriend said he went in there to talk to jenn privatly about everything, she said they went in there, tried to have sex, but couldnt because he kept "thinking about my girlfriend" I believe her no doubt, only because he has lied to me up to that point and she hasnt.  I ended up leaving him for someone else, It hurt him bad, and i didnt feel sorry for him. oh well.