Pages

please give advice for this person: I am Arranging to Meet Up with a Girl in Foreign Country




Yesterday I paid 200 US Dollars to apply for a six-month Visa to Ghana. Immediately after I receive it, I will then pay another 556 Dollars for an Air Nigeria Flight from Dakar, Senegal to Accra, Ghana. It will cost me 756 Dollars to meet Bah, in Ghana. Should I be scared? I have met her three times before, I am 95 percent sure she will be meeting me in Elubo, Ghana.

Air Nigeria? I am not lying; I will probably fly on Air Nigeria to Ghana.

I hop around the planet with ease, this is a cakewalk for me, but a few minutes ago, I had a pause, and was empathizing with all the men or women of the world who meet people online. Then slowly over time, one of persons says,
"Come visit me?"

People spend thousands of dollars to meet up with people they do not really know, and then when the situation turns out bad, they return home, and never admit they made a major mistake. This is the same as people who invest in stocks; they only explain their successes, you seldom here about their failure. 

I worry about Facebook.com, there is no privacy, it is dangerous, and I can learn anything about a person. Facebook.com is the perfect way for people to open doors; pretend they are your friend and then steal or cheat you out of lots of money. I have made a standing policy, if someone wants to be my friend, I must instantly recognize the name, or I refuse to friend him or her.

Read more: