Pages

download story of danish cheated on her boyfriend


download or read story of danish cheated on her boyfriend

I have been on & off with my boyfriend of 2 years. Since we dated, there has been trust issues & infidelity. I've caught him texting his ex gf & telling "friends" he misses them etc....I feel like this is karma. Our relationship is awful sometimes. We started off as an affair. We both had a significant other when we met. Now, I'm seeing the person I cheated on with him. Because of how my current bf disrespects me & my family, I have lost the feelings I once had. I love him as he is the father of our baby boy. But I have strong feelings for my lover, and I deeply regret cheating on him. He knows what I did & claims he feels the same. But he is living with someone as well, they also have a child. But they also have a rocky relationship. When we see each other I'm the one who makes the effort to be there. I don't know if our feelings are real...he says we're soul mates. Then I come home to my bf like nothing happened. This has been going on the whole time we have dated. My bf claims he has changed and is 100% faithful, but I will always have insecurities. What do I do? My life is great with him. But I love the other guy & I always cry and wish I had given us a chance before I cheated. Too late to go back now..I guess we're comfortable where we are..